Monthly Archives: March 2011
I have a few recommendations.
- Skip the single use camera’s… You will be hard pressed to even get the camera’s back. If you get the camera’s back, the results are not going to be very good.
- Cutting your guest list.. This is with no doubt the easiest way to trim your budget. It will be a daunting and difficult task.
- Never buy anything with the word wedding in it. If you can find an alternate product, you will be saving money. It seems items such as wedding shoes..wedding dress…wedding invitations-wedding camera’s have an artificially inflated price.
I have updated my tips for the Bride page and it includes the following:
- 8 Wedding Expenses that you should never Skimp on
- Should you go Traditional or First Look?
- Tips for creating Thank You Cards
I hope you find these tips useful
This image was captured midday at a venue along a busy highway. It’s about what you see and not what you do not see. It’s hard to believe that trucks were passing by when this image of a very special day was documented.